ASK FOR HELP

If you had to point to one thing that you feel helped you the most with your success in achieving your goals, what would you say it was?

My answer: Love. First, love of self. I wanted to give myself the life I dreamed of. I did not want to spend time frustrated and angry. I wanted to enjoy my time on the planet. Loving yourself means having respect for the gift of life. Secondly, loving others. When you think about how what you do can serve others as well as yourself, then you are not only strong in your faith that you will succeed, you are kept strong by the notion that what you are doing could help someone else. Third, loving the challenges that every day brings. Many people think they have problems. They are overwhlemed. How different their life would be if they saw their struggles as opportunites to make themselves stronger, wiser, and more compassionate.

Please keep in mind that the Will Powers 'code' of asking for help when you need it, is part of everyone's process. There is a reason that my name is not Will Power.  Everyone needs help at one time or another.  That is why my name is PowerS...we do not achieve alone, we do it with help. None of us are alone if we reach out to others. In the words of John Lennon:  "Love is the answer."


Comments

Unknown said…
Will:

I bet you have no idea how many people you have touched in a very positive way. I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.
Anonymous said…
Will: Keep up the positive vibe. If you touch one person it is all worth it. Peace.

PS: It would be so nice to see the credits on your videos.
Anonymous said…
I'm just glad that, wherever out there is, you're still out there.
Love you as much as Marshall Crenshaw's first album. And THAT's a whole lotta love!

Popular Posts